Aftercare & Etiquette
Your tattoo is now YOUR responsibility, and it is important that you follow these instructions.
Remember - how you look after your tattoo for the first two weeks will determine how it looks for the rest of your life.
- After about 2 hours, remove the dressing from the tattoo.
- Wash daily with warm mild soapy water. Rinse with cool water and pat dry with a soft towel. DO NOT RUB the tattoo.
- After about 5 minutes, you may apply a small amount of Bepanthen cream or Savlon Cream to the tattoo to help with the healing process.
- DO NOT use Vaseline on your tattoo as it contains no healing properties and it will not help your tattoo in any way.
- Also, avoid grease, oil and dirt of any kind whilst the tattoo is healing.
- DO NOT pick the tattoo or the scab that forms.
- Ensure that you keep it clean at all times.
- Avoid swimming or sunbathing until it has healed completely.
- When healed, if you sunbathe, apply the highest factor sun block you can find to the tattoo.
Please read the following shop etiquette in order to make your tattoo experience just be a little more enjoyable.
- PLEASE do not bring children, the tattoo studio is for over 18's only.
- PLEASE do not bring 10 friends with you when you are getting tattooed, limit yourself to just one or two for moral support.
- PLEASE do not smoke in the studio and it is entirely against the health code.
- PLEASE do not come in intoxicated, we will not tolerate it and it is illegal for us to tattoo anyone who is under the influence.